Tuesday 31 July 2012

Spotted on the telly last night.....my son doing his bit at the Olympics in the swimming arena!!  There was great excitement when Becky, his daughter, looked up from her I-pad and saw her dad on the screen......my daughter-in-law is green with envy as she was desperate to get tickets for the Olympics....didn't get any....and now watching her husband not only seeing everything but getting paid for it!!!..Also, yesterday, we had a brilliant knitting group here with loads of birthday presents for two of us......I think we're going to have to re-name the group as the Cake Tasting Session!! My grandson was such a help to his poor Granny who is still suffering a bit with the bug.  He acted as waiter, candle lighter and general dogsbody (despite previously telling me that he was going to hide for the afternoon).  Meanwhile Becky acted as a model for my apron....

No comments:

Post a Comment