Monday 25 April 2016

Im still struggling with my new technical set up.....but I persevere, and hopefully shall soon crack it!  In between stretching my brain power with digital marvels, I continue to spin, dye and weave.  It seems that as far as I make a scarf, I sell one, so, alas I never build up a stock!!  But it does give me a buzz when I sell, and it pushes me on to make more.  I have just started a new jacket.  My plan is to make a loose fitting jacket  - it will be some time before it is finished but here is a picture of the early stages.  In the UK we are also struggling to reach Spring/Summer.  Today has been freezing and apparently in some places there have been blizzards...hey ho!





3 comments:

  1. The gorgeous iced purples in the top picture are very appropriate for the push back of winter. Nice work again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours again!! I love seeing the texture in your weavings and what a great way to display your piece of cloth, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete