Thursday 6 September 2012

In an English country garden....a beautiful sunny autumn day was the best possible to visit a country pub in the Sussex countryside.  I was treated to a fantastic lunch by a very dear friend...and the food was scrumptious.  I am still getting over my fruit crumble and ice cream...yum...Also before the lunch we all (there were 3 of us) visited a design shop in Battle (well worth a visit) and a brilliant wool shop.  I just couldn't resist buying just a few balls of Noro yarn - which has inspired me to start a new project.  Today I am off on my travels again and look forward to running a workshop in one of my favourite places - The Threshing Barn in Staffordshire.  I also get to visit family...so off I go on the road......

1 comment:

  1. wow, you have done something snazzy to your blog! somehow I ended up on the flip card overview which rather brings home all of your colour. I can say for a fact that your life is not drab and grey!

    H

    ReplyDelete