Wednesday 20 February 2013

One of the things I love best is going out for morning coffee and cake ....  there are so many brilliant cafes here in Sussex, and this one in Rye is no exception.  The building itself is an old apocethary and oozes history and character.  I'm sure the ambience makes the cakes taste better!!  Not sure if I'll get any cake today.  I'll probably be found sitting in the solicitors office!  Still no definite date.......I spent hours yesterday going back and forth signing bits of paper and answering queries that I should have been asked three months ago.  As you may gather, solicitors aren't my favourite people right now.  I really should like to know whether or not I'm moving next week.  Maybe more news tomorrow....who knows?? Keep hoping......................................



1 comment:

  1. Sorry theres no solution still!!! will try to call this eveningx Nice pics have a coffee and cake for mex

    ReplyDelete