Wednesday 23 November 2011

Here is the felt that was simmering yesterday. I am thrilled the colour - just what I wanted. I am also pleased with the way the edges formed after I washed it all in the washing machine. I am sure there is a future in this....I think I could even wrap it around myself on a night out! I am still wondering whether I should invest in an embellisher. I think it could give me a new direction in my fibre creations!! I'll keep thinking...but for now...I'm whizzing off to Brighton for some more tuition on my Mac. I want to organise my music library properly so that I can plug my earphones into my I-pod and be transported to another place!! The sun is shining brightly again today..what wonderful weather for November! The birds are singing outside as though it's spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment