Thursday 22 December 2011

I can't tell you how good it was to get back to playing yesterday afternoon....it felt like coming home!! I absolutely love working with felt,so I need to make more as I have very little left. It's a very strange feeling at the moment, because we have had our family Christmas, and I am seeing everyone getting very stressed,rushing around the shops ... I am feeling very relaxed and calm and , if I'm honest, slightly superior!! Seriously though, I do recommend it......I can now enjoy the church celebrations, and this morning I am helping to prepare the oranges for Christingle. Have a good day everyone, and don't get too exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. It looks fantastic, I think I may save for one, keep working at it then I can copy you, have a good relaxing time.x

    ReplyDelete