Saturday 14 January 2012

I couldn't resist taking this photo of the glorious sunset last night when I was on my way home from Worthing. We had had another glorious day with non stop sunshine, and today promises more of the same. My youngest granddaughter is coming for the weekend....I wonder if she can still knit? I taught her a few months ago but she says she can't cast off or on...so has she got miles and miles of knit??? I have just been listening on the news about the ship that has capsised off the coast of Italy. I can't imagine what it would have been like on board. On our Disney cruise in the summer (going to the same places) we did all the safety drill, but it must have been an awful experience...and the thought of a magnificient ship (which is like a small city) going under water is unimagineable. On to happier things....... more dyestuff has arrived from the suppliers, so hopefully next week I can get going on more colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment