Thursday 19 April 2012

All in a shop window!
I had a brilliant day in Brighton yesterday, and amongst other things I discovered a new (to me) Indian restaurant which has loads of awards.  My husband is extremely excited about this...and we plan to sample the menu next week!  Everywhere you walk in Brighton there seems to be some quirky, interesting thing to look at.  By taking photographs it underlines to me why I always feel energised when I have been there.  I didn't like to photograph people, but I went in to one very colourful shop...and the shop assistant's hair was as good as the things on sale (or even better!!)  It was literally all the colours of the rainbow...oh to be young!  Anyway I took my poorly I-pod in to the Apple Store and they offered a swap (for a brand new one) at less than half price of buying a new one outright.  I thought it was a reasonable deal, so I am now the proud owner of a brand new I-pod - and I shall make absolutely sure that nothing presses on it.  I still don't know how the other one was damaged...something must have pressed on it when it was in my bag.  Oh well...not the end of the world......by the way, what do you think of all the sewing machines in the last picture?  There are literally hundreds of them in the window...amazing....

1 comment: