Monday 7 May 2012

I couldn't believe it this morning when I woke up and saw.........wait for it........the SUN!!!!  Gosh, was I excited.  Unfortunately I blinked, and it disappeared!!  Hey ho.....at least I always have my favourite colours to fall back on.  I do try to make myself work with a wide range of colours but I always get drawn back to the blues/greens..maybe it has something to do with living by the sea!  Had a fabulous long walk on the downs yesterday afternoon, and then discovered a really good farm shop.  I couldn't resist buying some gorgeous frozen blackberries - so yes, you've guessed it - we gorged on a really good crumble last night!!  Today I'm going to walk it off again - and then we are all going to the Interwok cafe in Worthing where you can help yourself to a vast array of oriental good...followed by chocolate fountain.  Anyone would think we enjoyed our food!  Have a good day x 

2 comments:

  1. Well, the colour on your blog is making up for the grey skies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had 2 weeks of sun & now it's clouded over but the swallows are back so I don't care ;) Lots of scrumpcious colors in the last few pages I've been catching up with, lovely.

    ReplyDelete