Wednesday 15 August 2012

Not sure what I'm going to do with this needle felted house, but I enjoyed making it!!  I got my original inspiration from Elizabeth Armstrong at the Studiofelter website.  Do take a look at her work...it is truly delicious.  I'm going to enjoy my last few hours without more grandchildren by planning winter projects.  It's a bit sad really because this morning there is definitely an autumnal hint in the air...and it feels as though we are all still waiting for summer.  I feel so lucky to have had some time on the Continent - at least I have experienced some hot weather.  I'm now going off for my dog walk, but it looks as though I'll need my anorak on!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bright colours. Quite autumnal here too this morning, but I'm hoping it;ll warm up later.

    ReplyDelete