Saturday 23 February 2013

Another finished bag and more gorgeous flowers......I have started my new project (a long knitted coat) but do you know what??  I think it will probably end up as lots of bags etc.  I somehow loose heart when I know I have a huge project on hand....I suppose I get bored with doing the same thing and long to try something different.  I was looking at a blog yesterday and looking at the most gorgeous felting.  When I have the space etc. etc. (we won't go there again!!) I am looking forward to doing some more larger pieces of felt.  I was so pleased the other day when in the art store, I found a small beach type mat which is perfect for felting....all I want to do now is to use it!  Have a good day...I'm off to London -probably to visit Hamleys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment