Monday 11 February 2013


More images of a shop in summer.  Presentation is so important and I love the way Linda puts things together...she has such a gift.  Yesterday we went out for lunch and enjoyed escaping the foul weather.  It's stopped raining this morning, so I shall rush to get dogs out...before going to new house to get a quote for a conservatory.  Today I am hoping that various hiccups will be ironed out and that the house sale/purchase can go through as planned....but I'm not counting my chickens!


2 comments:

  1. But at least you are getting quotes etc.

    Moving house is horrendous. Trust me, had this daft Govt not done away with HIPs it would have helped a bit!

    Anyway, pecker up and onwards and upwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sunny pics. Im sure everything will turn out ok.x

    ReplyDelete