Thursday 28 February 2013

Still no baby and no house....so more patience is required.  Baby has decided to take a bit of a rest so we shall see what today brings.......as for the house - well - now the end of March is being thrown into the pot.  I must say the delay has been totally unnecessary and of course everyone in the chain is getting very edgy and fragile.  In the meantime I must  amuse myself by looking at old photos and dreaming of what I can create in the future!  Happy March everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I love those spring colours!

    And so sorry to hear about the house (still) but intrigued by your shed news. Any pics to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pics yet ... but may go back to the garden centre and take some!! It's not pretty (but will be when I've finished it!) but has loads of light.

    ReplyDelete