Thursday 18 April 2013


Finding old friends.....it's really good to get out all my bits and pieces.  I didn't realise that I had so many crocheted flowers....I must now think what to do with them!  Also I have masses of dyed fleece so perhaps I should discipline myself to do a certain amount of daily spinning and felt making -  the days are just not long enough.  Yesterday a friend from the Guild came round.  It's brilliant because she lives literally 100 yds. up the road.  Her love of textiles and colour sense is so like mine - it's great - and we both have so many thoughts and ideas.  She moved in last summer so we are both 'new girls'!  Today Jack is having his belated birthday party with several boys having a sleep over....should be fun!!  By the way big Jeeves doesn't look too stressed with the outside world does he?


1 comment: