Wednesday 16 October 2013


I can see that I am always influenced by nature...I suppose because it's around us all the time, it seeps into my sub conscious. But I am always surprised, and excited when I connect colours and shapes - as I have done in these images.  All the time I am trying to work out how I can produce some sort of book.  I have already made books of photos...but there's another book inside me, that's longing to get out.  Maybe I should publish 'The Life of a Blogger" or something.  I have also thought of some sort of  self/help or inspirational book/booklet which could help enable people to cope with the various traumas that life throws at us.  Any ideas??

1 comment:

  1. Once again Love Your Bag the way you have taken the colours from the garden is great - as a quilter I often do that - some of the blooms on many plants have colours beautifully proportioned.
    I will email you on your last few lines - I think you may be psychic!!

    ReplyDelete