Tuesday 3 December 2013

Stitching on to paper is extremely satisfying...I like the solid feel of paper and of course at the moment I am thinking about paper and pages..   Soooo piles of paper on my desk at the moment and more splashing around with paint is required!!!  Lots of dog walking to do today before I get around to creativity.  Which reminds me - yesterday when we were dog walking our girls started staring up in to a tree.  So clearly there were squirrels.  I said I thought we'd better remove the girls because they were getting extremely excited.  Emma, meanwhile was getting her camera out and said "don't worry the squirrels won't fall down!"  What happened???  The next second a squirrel fell out of the sky into a pile of dogs....panic all round - and we did manage to disperse our girls and let the poor, terrified little squirrel zoom up the tree...it's all caught on camera!!



2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a squirrel falling out of a tree! Gazza would not have let it go I fear! The week before last his rabbit tally hit 3 - a record! But all had mixiematosis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled How Does Not Trusting Other People Hurt Your Business? .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete