Friday 28 February 2014

What a glorious shop window......I took the photo some time ago but I think it's a shop in London's Covent Garden (we used to live around the corner!)  Anyhow, talking about London - I am just about to whizz off for the London train.  I shall then journey on up to Derbyshire where I shall see my youngest grandchild.  Olivia is 1 year old on Sunday!  For those of you who have read my blog for sometime - it hardly seems possible that a year has gone by since Olivia was born does it?  Time flies.....let's hope as I fly through the countryside, I shall get a chance to do some crochet!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so bizarre. I have a one year old grandchild who lives in Worthing with one of my son's and his wife. I used to live in Derbyshire too with my family before we started travelling about. Spent 15 years up in Barlow

    ReplyDelete