Monday 31 March 2014

I have just been away for a weekend retreat and feel re-energised both physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  I do recommend getting away for some time of peace and reflection and I make no apologies for showing you more scenes of our glorious English countryside.   There's something about water isn't there?  Always moving and changing and somehow calming.....The birds are full of themselves at the moment, and yesterday I could hear a woodpecker pecking away....and....for the first time I actually saw him,  I have always looked before but never managed to spot one.  But yesterday I did (probably because I didn't have the dogs charging around to disturb him!!).  Yet again, I am trying to make decisions about my creative future.  I feel as though I have been doing the same things for a long time.  But I so enjoy doing them.  Should I push the boat out and stretch myself to do something new?  Or should I try to improve on my present repertoire?  I really don't know at the moment - but in the meantime shall try to get some time at the dyepot today!




No comments:

Post a Comment