Friday 28 November 2014

Here's a weaving that I have just finished, and also a pic of some of yesterdays dyeing.  I tried out a new dyeing method and am very pleased with the results.  I t means that I can produce more in a shorter time.  Just to say, I have ordered the flyer to attach to my spinning wheel so I shall be able to produce some very chunky yarns....cant wait for it to arrive.  Not such good news on my sewing machine.  To cut a long story short, various screw attachments were stuck and therefore I couldn't change the needle etc.  All is well (hopefully).  I spoke to the suppliers (Sewing Machines Direct who I have used before)>  They couldn't have been nicer, or more helpful and the long and short of it is they are coming to collect said machine and I am swapping it for a Janome.  Should arrive on Monday - fingers crossed......


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, glad they can swap your machine - couldn't live without mine! Beautiful colours, btw - as usual!

    ReplyDelete