Monday 18 January 2016

We've actually had some sunshine this week - so I have made the most of it.  I wrapped up well and did a batch of dyeing as I need more yarn for the sleeves of my coat!  The finished garment will probably look a bit strange because of all the different colour ways ..... oh well!  Its only going to be me wearing it -, thinking about it , if I was really unhappy I could always dye the whole piece after completion (only just thought of that!!)......As usual, I spend as much time as possible on the beach - often stopping for a coffee.  I just love to watch the sea and this afternoon went to the end of the (very cold) pier and just looked and dreamed.........

As you can see, I have now started another scarf as I get very itchy fingers if there's nothing on the loom!  Meanwhile spinning and dyeing is going on in the background.  Have a good week everyone x








1 comment:

  1. More luscious colours from you, really like the peach colour of your new scarf.
    Your photo of the beach huts would make a wonder geometric quilt!

    ReplyDelete