Saturday 31 March 2012

I am having such fun playing around with my blog design - always a bit risky in case I mess up the whole thing!!  Anyway, I thought I'd go with the red bubbles today!  In some way they remind me of Joseph's Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat...the show was fantastic...love the music, energy and colour.  Jack insists on calling it, Joseph's  Amazing Technological......(!), and when I rang up the box office in a mild panic last week because I had lost the tickets, I said we are booked in to see Jacob's Ladder!!  There was a long pause...and I think the poor woman on the other end of the phone assumed I had finally flipped!!!  Today (Sunday whatever my computer says) is another lovely sunny day.  I have just had to check the tide timetable because my dear husband has decided he would like to baptise people in the sea!!  Things never change:  we have photos over the years of him in swimming pools, rivers and the like...hey ho! Jack is still fast asleep, so I am now summoning up the energy to play football, swing ball and to go scootering.  Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment