Tuesday 10 April 2012

Memories of summer and tea in the garden (10 days ago).  Now back to winter woolies, heating and fires. at least we never get bored in England!!  By the end of today all visitors will have returned home  - I shall need to spend the next day or so returning the house to some sort of normality.  I've no idea what the boys were doing last night.  I looked in to their room to say good night.  There was a sea of paper, pencils etc etc. covering the floor.  They said all would be revealed in the morning....I am waiting with baited breath!!  I'm also looking forward to getting back some creative space in my head.  It seems to have deserted me recently!  Have a good day x

4 comments:

  1. Loving the tea cosy Alison!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what emerged from the boys' room? I love the little felt bags - such cheerful colours. We've got sun now, but it's quite cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know your creativity will arrive back as quick as it wentxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - creative head space! That feels like a bit of a luxury at the moment.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete