Wednesday 9 May 2012

As it's pouring with rain outside (surprise, surprise) I thought I would indulge myself and look at some photos taken when the hope of summer was still with us!! I love the circles and colours and think they might inspire me to do something extremely creative....having said that, I shall probably do a lot of therapeutic knitting again today......even though my body isn't functioning quite as well as normal, the old brain is still ticking away merrily - so I guess that's a good sign!  Enjoy your day x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bright pics, I think our sun has gone now but it's still in my mind! Beautiful watercolor flower below, wish I could do something so delicate ;) You just continue to indulge yourself, I think you deserve it, the dogs will wait ;) Keep well!

    ReplyDelete