Thursday 17 May 2012

HIDDEN BRIGHTON;  I absolutely love Brighton and I like to go off the beaten track.  All these scenes are within metres of  the main station.  It is hard to believe because once away from the main hustle and bustle it is so peaceful.  Bird chirrup away and it feels like the middle of the country.  I just love the quirky houses and gardens and I simply couldn't resist taking a quick shot of my dream kitchen...maybe one day!  By the way, I'm so proud of myself because I managed to 'burn' some of my photos on to a disc and have them transferred to my gallery on the website. I'm determined to succeed and my next project will be to produce an e-book.  I have already  managed to produce two colourful books that I have named "Inspirations" - but I thought e-books would be simple for you all to access. Anyway - take a look at my websiteand the gallery www.fibrefrenzi.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment