Tuesday 22 May 2012

I had a photographic session in the garden yesterday to celebrate the first day of (our) summer.  It was a glorious day - and is again today...yipee!  I'll show more pics of my photographic endeavours tomorrow.  But I thought I should prove to you that we do knit at our knit and natter group!  In fact yesterday (which was Tuesday whatever my computer says) we all - well most of us - were very industrious.  There are some very clever knitters in this group.  Maybe we should have an exhibition one day?  A ps to yesterday's blog:  George had a bee sting which was forming an abcess, so after a very strong (and very expensive ) injection, she is now well on the road to full recovery.  Whatever the problem - nothing seems to affect her appetite! Have a good day x

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of you all (and I cannot even knit!)

    Wish the Whippet X could read blogs! He snaps at every passing bee despite stern words from me! I'll tell him about George (not that I expect it to make a bit of difference!)

    ReplyDelete