Monday 21 May 2012

We had a very happy day in Rye yesterday - the weather was warm and bright and everything looked clean and fresh.  There are so many interesting corners and alleyways to look at.  I am finding that when I go around with my camera I notice so much more.  I think I'll add a picture of the walls of the Indian restaurant where we had a mouth watering curry....the waiter was so pleased like that I liked his colour scheme he proceeded to give me a guided tour of his potted plants which I had to photograph!!  Today - a beautiful, sunny day, we have our knitting group (knitting and not eating this week!) but first I must take George (golden retriever) to the vets as her eye has blown up and is obviously very tender.  I think she must have been stung...poor old George! Have a good day x Oh, also today Jamie (grandson no. 1) is 18!  Happy Birthday Jamie xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment