Sunday 10 June 2012

It's always very difficult to display textiles because they can easily look like a jumble sale. Well, I think my friend Hala has displayed some of my stuff extremely well for the art trail.   Everything looked so colourful and cheerful and I received some very nice complementary comments....!  Her paintings are awesome - and just look at her amazing studio.....meanwhile I am working away at various projects and , amongst other things, I plan do some more work on paper and books.  Still waiting for the summer...............................................so the sunflowers which arrived for me on Saturday help the waiting!

2 comments:

  1. I think I am suffering from a bit of studio envy!

    H
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lot of beautifully colourful work! Where is the art trail? How long is it on for?!

    ReplyDelete