Sunday 17 February 2013


We grabbed the sunshine yesterday and in fact I spent most of the day outside enjoying it.  Later in the afternoon a cold breeze whipped around the coast .... as you can see from my energetic family!! Everything seemed brighter and buzzing. I should think half of Sussex came outside to enjoy the promise of Spring.  Today I am going to try and push for a completion date on the house.  It's all very touch and go at the moment with the threat of both ends of the chain collapsing.... I am in fighting mode and shall roll my sleeves up.  If I can't get hold of a solicitor I shall go and park myself in the office and refuse to budge 'til I get some satisfaction!! Have a good day!


1 comment:

  1. Good on you! You go gal!!

    (I did something like that once - I was very pregnant at the time and wore a really unflattering dress to make it look worse! It worked!!)

    ReplyDelete