Sunday 3 November 2013

Spent a happy hour yesterday painting pots in our friend's new studio called Art-ful!  Really enjoyable and good value....thinking Christmas presents....! Another thing - I think I can truly say that our renovations and creation of a new home are now virtually complete (apart from some finishing touches)>  Eureka!!  At last I can start to concentrate on getting the art shed fully functioning...and immerse myself in normal life.  It has all been energising and great fun but I'm now ready to move on. 2014 promises to be an exciting year with sone amazing work and creative opportunities on the horizon.  As a result of this I probably won't make any effort to try and sell on line as it takes me all my time to build up enough stock for all the ongoing events.  Another Monday is here - so I'm now off for my swim!  Have a good day x



No comments:

Post a Comment