Sunday 31 May 2015

I'm already dyeing and preparing yarn for the next big project which I plan to be a coat.  I am thinking flame colours plus slate blue/grey/slate greens......here is some carded fleece ready to spin.  I thought the colours were reflected in these two beautiful scenes in our local park.  I am also working away on a scarf, which I plan to sell.  I am using more or less the same colours as my jacket - as I love them, and they are always very popular!  I am also in the process of trying to be more proficient in the use of social media etc.  With the help of my grandson Jack, of J C Designs, I am opening a new website and shall concentrate on my dyed yarns and woven pieces.  The address is:  fibrefrenzi.weebly.com   I love the name and the domain is free!!  I also have a fibrefrenzi Facebook now, and have been absolutely staggered how many people it has reached within a few days.  I think I shall probably write this blog on a weekly basis and put more into the page than before.  Thanks for reading this....and have a good day!






3 comments:

  1. Well I timed my early morning cuppa just right - picked my iPad up and here you are with lots of lovely colour!!
    I shall have a peep at your site and I really should get a grip of social media - made a hash of my first go with Facebook so must try agai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the greens blend with the countryside scenes. Always so much wonderful colour in your posts. I love to see them

    ReplyDelete