Monday 12 October 2015

Another week flown by and another scarf/wrap now hanging out to dry.  I'm always mildly disappointed when I finish a piece, because I so enjoy the weaving....and it now means I have to warp up again before I can weave!!  Never mind, I also love the spinning.  As you can see I had the help of my two faithful friends when I had some spinning time in my shed.  We really have had some gorgeous weather recently and dog walking on the beach is a real pleasure.  On Saturday I went to the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally.  As ever, it was a brilliant day.  Lots of inspiration and great to chat to like-minded people.  I couldn't resist treating myself to the felted flowers, made by people in Nepal, which are now adorning my art hut.  I can't believe that I only bought my loom in January....I am still obsessed and my enthusiasm show no signs of waning.  I now have a small stock of weavings, which are going into a small exhibition at the end of the month.  My aim to start selling in January still stands - so I had better crack on.  I am wondering about doing another coat soon...? Hope you all have a good, creative and peaceful week x











1 comment:

  1. You'd better get cracking. I'm banking on you joining me at Aspex Gallery next year ( assuming this one goes to plan!)

    ReplyDelete