Sunday 18 October 2015

I seem to have started selling, almost by default!  This blue scarf has sold (only finished today!), three more sold a couple of weeks ago, and the remaining two, pictured here, are ready to go into an exhibition next weekend.  I am going to get my head around re-opening my Etsy shop......watch this space......Its been a lovely autumn week, so I thought I'd share some pictures of foliage on today's walk.  Dear old Jasmine is completely obsessed with her ball so it is very rare that I get a photo of her without it!  Still, it keeps her from going off on a chase.....she is nearly 9 years old and still hasn't worked out that she never catches anything....!! I am now looking ahead to this coming week, and to my delight I realise that on 23/4th it's the bi-annual exhibition in Lewes of the Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers.  If you are in the Sussex area, I recommend it ...loads of woolly things, books, traders and exhibit..fantastic. Have a good week everybody - I'm sure I will x








2 comments:

  1. I have to say I'm not surprised the blue scarf sold even before it was off the loom - it's stunning! Thanks so much for showing the photos of blackberries and berries - the dried fluffily remnants of flowers are beautiful - are they clematis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the trip to Lewes. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete