Sunday 20 December 2015

I have been quietly weaving away on the odd moments this week - amidst the general busyness of Christmas.....It is so relaxing to sit at my loom.  I can't think why I have waited so long in life to find this!! I spent the day on Thursday at our monthly stitch group....weaving and chatting all day .... heaven!  I have just finished off the turquoise scarf and put it in my Etsy shop.  It's beginning to look more 'shop like' now there are four pieces in.  This latest piece is hopefully going to be part of my next coat - so a lot of planning ahead!  Talking of planning - it is Christmas this week- so I wish all of you a very happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year...not sure mine will be 'peaceful' but you know what I mean!!  I am now off to out carol service .........





https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/fibrefrenziweave?ref=hdr_shop_menu

5 comments:

  1. Luscious green in this one and I adore the pink flower! Have a peaceful, Happy Christmas and Happy Weaving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too and thanks for your friendship this year. I too love that little pink flower, it really made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weavings are a delight and give me so much inspiration as a beginner weaver. I am looking forward to seeing where you go in 2016. Have a very Meryy Christmas and a Happy and Saori New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should have been Merry Christmas of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious weaving, one day I'll come down to learn from you how to make those lovely shapes. Come over to mine when you have a mo to find out what I did with those knitted patches ;) Here's to a happy & creative new year!

    ReplyDelete