Sunday 6 March 2016

I've finished the cowl and have enjoyed wearing it today.  I realise that I am building up quite a good 'woven wardrobe'!  I now have a casual jacket (my first cut and sewn project) and two coats (my second and third cut and sewn projects) plus two cowls or infinity scarves.  I guess I must make more things to sell - I have just started another scarf, but have an idea in mind for a loosely fitted jacket with collar (probably another one I'll end up keeping!).  After that I think I shall start making art-to-wear to sell.  Mind you, that will probably be towards the end of the year as I have a lot of fibre preparation etc to do before weaving starts!  Never mind, the lighter days are coming.  Today I visited a local National Trust property.  It was a real treat to be in an English country garden and breath in the hope of Spring.......

 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, I sent an email to alimagro@icloud.com but have not heard from you , I am following up an enquiry regarding renting a little temporary space this summer at Margot, the colourful vintage style beach hut at Worthing's East Beach Studios,
    If you email me at Margot.beachhutmakery@gmail.com I can send you a featured makers pack, hope to hear from you soon , Lou at Margot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cowl Alison, got me thinking about our upcoming cold weather!! Are those hellebores and cyclamen growing together?? I must try this here if so, lovely flower photographs of Spring, we're on the way into Autumn.

    ReplyDelete