Sunday 13 March 2016

The sun has arrived and we have all been celebrating this weekend.....suddenly there is once again an 'outside room'.....and people are smiling and enjoying the release from winter.  I have made the most off being able to get back to my art hut and the dye pot has been on the go.  This afternoon I wandered down the road to the beach with Jazmine (my faithful cocker spaniel) .... all in all, a pretty good day! Meanwhile, in the background, weaving and spinning continue, as do my plans for running workshops on Creative Fibres in the summer.  These were advertised earlier in the week, and already they are almost fully booked!  Help - I must prepare....Have a good week.





1 comment:

  1. Oh look at your delicious candy floss rovings!!! Beautiful, beautiful orchids and so pleased the weather is warming up now for you to work on dyeing more of your lovely yarns.

    ReplyDelete